Saturday, November 26, 2011

Balloon Blow up Dolls



So I found this looner picture on the net and found it really hot, I love the way they used the white balloons to represent the male ballooon doll shooting his cum all over the female balloon doll. They get an A from me for the creativity. Blow up Dolls are really hot when thinking of my balloon fetish, I love the way the sound and feel as I rub my naked body against them, helping you to insert your cock up insider that tight blow up pussy! Dam, my pussy is wet. Cum and get me off please! I wanna blow and pop with you!


Call Jenny at 1-877-261-0599 for inflating balloon fetish phone sex now.

$1.99/minute (10 minute min.) + $2.50 connection fee.

18+ Billed as Madison Enterprise. For your entertainment, only.


No comments:

Post a Comment